3. Anthem of the Seas
This is my second Royal Caribbean cruise. Ever since i was on Royal Caribbean I couldn't wait to get back on, and they did not disappoint! It was an unbelievable experience just like the first time. Anthem of the seas was beautiful, nothing i did not like. I wish Seaplex would have longer times of usage of bumper car and skating. The times were too short. Other than that everything was great. Our favorite is Windjamme buffet, there was never nothing we did not like. Sorrentos was a stop we always made, and dinning was perfect as well, and waiters were great! Our cabin maintenance was so nice, he would say hi to us every time and would be on top of our every need! I cant wait to go back! On the Oasis there was not a show we did not like. On Anthem, we only like Cabaret. The other shows were terrible! I was really looking foward to that. The ports we visited were Boston: we did Boston Scenic, with kids this is great its a bus tour so you can actually see around the city, Then we end up in Boston Market and we walked around and had lunch. That was really nice we were able to actually enjoy Boston with kids and strollers.. They even had different times to return to the ship. Portland: We went to the shipping mall, and then ended up back to the waterfront were we went to Portlands Lobstrer Company! That was amazing, beautiful place, with music, the food was WOW, AMAZING! New Harbor: Once you get off, which is on a tender boat, which sucked because it took hours to get off, we actually missed our tour, but since we booked with Royal they have different times and we got the next tour. But the town is soo nice we were able to walk around, it was so beautiful we loved it! Then we took the tour to Acadia, literally nothing to see i mean its just a park...But at least we can say we saw Acadia Park..Maybe a hike would have been better.. my kids fell asleep it was like 2 hours, St.John,Ca: This town was nothing much, it was preety, but i would not go back. We walked around, went to the market, then to a park, and had a local beer. Nothing much. Halifax: BEAUTIFUL. The waterfront has an endless walkway, we walked all the way to the Museum and saw the Titanic history section, very interesting. The day was beautiful the ocean was beuatiful, we ate a pizza and some icecream near the waterfront. It was suuuuppppeeerr goood! It was a nice day!

Beautiful Ship. September 14, 17. New England Cruise

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by ecalvet

I cant wait to go back!

ecalvet’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Ages 7 to 9
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

The cabin was perfect, bigger than our previous cruise, Oasis. I was able to fit my family of 4 with no problem! Also, i had so much space for putting away our clothes!
  Anthem of the Seas Deck Plans