3. Celebrity Infinity
The Infinity did not disappoint. The ship is in good shape, but it is older than most today. The crew is extremely friendly and the service is fabulous! I enjoyed eating in Blu every breakfast and dinner and the food is great! The ports were interesting, except for Astoria, OR. I loved Vancouver, Seattle, San Francisco, Monterey and Santa Barbara was my favourite port. I'd move there in a minute is it weren't so expensive. I could not believe the real estate prices. Weather was beautiful in every port. First two nights were stormy and rough but after that, the cruise was smooth. I did book a future cruise for another pacific northwest cruise in Sept. 2018 on the Solstice and I'm looking forward to it very much. I can't praise the crew enough for their friendliness and always eager to please attitude. My congratulations to Celebrity for encouraging the crew to be great.

Great Pacific Coast Cruise

USC Adventurer’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Infinity price drops

Aqua Class
Cabin A1 1125
Cabin is fine. Could use a second TV. Towels could be fluffier. Balcony was fine too.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins