• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals
  • Excursions

Sun Princess Review

Editor Rating

Great time had by all in our group

Review for Sun Princess to the South Pacific
cazz5959
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Sep 2017
Cabin: Interior

We picked this cruise because we we invited to cruise with friends that surprised us with them renewing their vows. The Captain did the service and the staff made the day so very special for our friends.It was very special to be there with them to see them do it again after 30 years. I was their bridesmaid 30 years ago and was so happy to be there again this time and be part of it. All staff concerned were very professional and made the trip just so special.

The fine dinning waiters from table 10 were absolutely spot on with their service and deserve a Huge 10 out of 10. Thank you guys for making out trip memorable.

All in all considering this was our 1st cruise we would give the whole experience a huge thumbs up. Thanks again for helping me with my dissabilities.

Interior

Cabin IA

The Cabin was absolutely wonderful for I had a Mobility Scooter and it fitted in with room to spare, The staff kept our cabin very clean and everything was just great.

Port Reviews

Noumea

We had a look around the town area and found it very ordinary and didn't feel very safe there

Find a Sun Princess Cruise