3. Norwegian Epic
I chose this cruise for the ports which were mostly good. However, there was nothing memorable about this ship! The food was of poor quality and not completely accurate in the description (fish, desserts) on the menus. I had food poisoning after eating at one of the buffets. When I called to see a nurse/doctor, the infirmary was closed while at port. The shows and entertainment were mediocre at best with a cheesy and vulgar flair. The ship was all about making extra money at every turn-extra costs for some shows, dinners, all excursions, and much more. During sea days, the ship was so crowded that you had to carefully place your feet around the pools and decks in order to not step on anyone. We were sitting arm to arm on the adult pool deck with strangers as there was not enough room to spread out. They did an excellent job with embarkation/disembarkation. I will never sail on NCL again.

Crowded, Poor Food quality-Western Med Cruise