3. Celebrity Infinity
I chose this cruise because of the port intensive itinerary. Boy did we get our money's worth. I had read many reviews on the Infinity prior to our sail date and was a little worried. I've been on all of the S class ships with the exception of the Equinox and have been on the Summit and the Century so I have a broader spectrum than some. Don't believe the stories on age and wear and tear. This ship is still an elegant beauty and holds it's head with class. The crew on board this ship are top notch. Friendly, service oriented, customer focused and efficiency reigned supreme. We dined in MDR (normally we are in Aqua Class for Blu so this oceanview cabin was a change of pace for me) and while the starters repeated themselves a little, one could not leave the dining room unsatisfied. Even the evening when I had the grilled chicken breast, I was not disappointed. The blue cheese souffle is not be missed. I am not much of a dessert person but the creme brulee was fabulous the two times I had it. It was a birthday cruise for me so on my big day we dined in Tuscan Grille. I have not been to this restaurant since 2013. It was a great way to spend my evening. The burrata appetizer was the best thing I ate on the cruise. The filet could have been cut with a fork and was flavorful. My dining partner enjoyed the snapper. We tried multiple desserts on the menu and all 3 were enjoyable. But the big news for me on this cruise (outside of the itinerary) was the guest entertainment AND the onboard music entertainment. DFC's , if you have not enjoyed Lou Gazzarra, take a moment and look at his website to see when he will be sailing with Celebrity in the near future. He was terrific. As was the Billy Joel show done by David Guidice -- he brought the house to its feet with a couple of his piano solos. While the dancers were terrific with the ship broadway type shows, the singers were a little lacking. The live music on board knocked your socks off with bands that got engaged with the audience like the Bryan James Band. Mr. H., a separate entertainer with live piano and singing, joined the band mid-stream on the last night. Huge talent to just walk up the piano and jump in with a song in session. Both of these acts took time to get to know the guests. I think they enjoyed this cruise too! The ports were great. One must spent some time pre-cruise in Vancouver. There is much to see and do. Seattle and Monterey were also great ports. The weather all week was coined to the Indian Summer at its finest. So much to see, so much history you can walk thru and nature abounds EVERYWHERE you look. I'm thinking about the cruise next year already.

A voyage to remember, always.

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by steelergirlinfl

• Sail Date: September 2017
  • Destination: Pacific Coastal
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View 4

I'm thinking about the cruise next year already.
steelergirlinfl’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Infinity price drops

Ocean View 4
Cabin 04 2105
The cabin was in really good condition - clean and the bathroom was larger than some cabins on other lines. Had a shower curtain (but it didn't touch you when you were in the shower.) I did miss having liquid soap as in the Aqua Class cabins and the provided robes were a little different from those in Aqua Class, but it's part of what you get in Aqua Class. There picture window was nice - lots of light and as we were on port side, we could view a lot from our window. Very little noise at all. Great location near stairs but not too near. Bedding was comfortable and sheets crisp. Our room steward, Chico was great.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Monterey Aquarium
    We took the aquarium tour that linked with the Carmel Mission. Monterey is a beautiful beautiful City and the drive to the Mission was spectacular. Plenty of time is allowed for each stop. Well worth the $$ of the excursion.
    View All 4 Monterey Aquarium Reviews
  • Muir Woods
    We thoroughly enjoyed the Muir Woods experience. The redwoods are amazing. Almost otherworldly. I understand why they threw the Sausalito stop in there, but the best part was the photo op of San Francisco from across the bay. The driver and tour guide (Len) were great. They made a stop and let several us "off" at fisherman's wharf so we didn't have to walk back over there from the port.
    View All 30 Muir Woods Reviews
  • Seattle
    This was a GREAT tour -- possibly the best tour of the trip. Terry, a photographer himself, was full of information about the Seattle area. You go to the falls, take a trip to the Locks, see a handful of Seattle highlights and then finish the tour with a view of the City great for picture taking.
    View All 12,636 Seattle Cruise Port Reviews