3. Ruby Princess
Had taken another Princess cruise a few years back..it was great...but this particular ship is OLD. Carpet heavily stained. Large rust spots on the balcony. I would never call it a beautiful ship. The cabin steward was superb. The other staff members were very polite. The food looked good. I would give it a B on taste. The entertainment was FAIR. I would not travel on the Ruby Princess again, just because my own common house is in better shape and more pleasing to the eye. I definitely would not fly Alaska Airlines. They off-loaded our LUGGAGE to decrease the weight on the plane...And we did not get our luggage until we reached the first port...Juneau. 2 1/2 days later. Our compensation was a fifty dollar credit on a FUTURE flight. Ha. Beware. If I were to cruise with Princess again, I would read the ship reviews first. This ship received higher grades than I would assign. No nice vegetable or ice carvings in the dining room. No towel animals ever in the cabins as there are on NCL. The shore excursions are OK. We went to Alaska.

It's an old ship

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by Alexandra2111

• Sail Date: September 2017
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

The shore excursions are OK. We went to Alaska.
Alexandra2111’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC 742
Cabin looked beat up. stains on carpet. slow drain in shower. Hair dryer way across the room. This is an OLD ship.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins