3. Silver Muse
I had never been to Lisbon nor the other ports on the cruise. I also wanted to experience the new ship Muse and that was a mistake. Many of the crew members were not professional and the dining arrangements were horrible. The food in many instances was sub-par and with no flexibility of changing venues. Not having an open dining facility was a huge mistake which prevented guests to join one another. Our cabin # was 937 which was under the pool deck. You could hear movement of furniture from above in the cabin and in the bedroom area when at sea there was a load creaking noise as the ship swayed. It made for uncomfortable sleeping. Our butler, Anu, and his assistant were professional and caring.

The Muse is still getting their act together

Silver Muse Cruise Review by vincent j lewis

• Sail Date: August 2017
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Silver Suite 2
vincent j lewis’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Muse price drops

Silver Suite 2
Cabin S2 937
We had traveled on The Spirit in Silver Suites on the 10th and 11th deck. I preferred the layout on Spirit over Muse, particularly the closet area now having only 1 entrance and very limited drawer or storage space for small clothing items. As noted above, we had unwelcome noise from the ceiling in the bedroom area when at sea...totally unacceptable.
Deck 9 Suite Cabins