Wilderness Explorer Cruise Review

Best trip I've ever taken!

Wilderness Explorer Cruise Review by Karenblackmore

• Sail Date: Sep 2017
  • Destination: Alaska

This was my first cruise & it was perfect for me. I swore I would never go on a cruise until I heard of Uncruise. They showed me the Alaska I dreamed of. The kayaking hiking skiffing & exploring were amazing. I saw so many animals upclose & took amazing photos. The guides were phenomenal & extremely fun, funny & knowledgeable. I learned so much & laughed all day long. I was not interested in luxury & although the boat was older It was immaculate & the service was perfect. Every crew member was eager to answer any question & fulfill every whim. The food was plentiful & delicious. I was happy that the cruise was all inclusive & therefor worry free. The passengers were like minded in their commitment to get out of their normal comfort zones which the guides were always (gently) urging us to do. I just got back & already miss the boat the crew & my fellow explorers! My only regret was that I didn't do the Polar Plunge & kayak more to improve my skills. Guess I'll have to go back!

Karenblackmore's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Twin 108

2 attached twins which was perfect for my friend & I. We thought we would feel a little cramped but didn't at all. Small shower & toilet but still comfortable. Comfy mattress.

Karenblackmore