3. Grandeur of the Seas
The days at sea were terrible for everyone and it set the mood for the rest of the cruise. The route we too cause the boat to rock so bad staff and customers were sick for days. On the bright side they handed out Dramamine pills like chicklets. Staff tried their best to play down how bad it was and keep a smile on and divert our attention to other things. The excursions and pools were closed most of the trip. The arcade has 5-6 machines don't waste your money on the arcade card. I got a refund. The Baltimore port was convenient, stateroom was adequate and food staff were great, but I could have gotten all that by staying home. I paid thousands for a bad jetski ride to a port that was shutdown. Entertainment and activities were average and prizes were very dull. If you do choose to go ask for Budi & Elosia in the main dining they provided what I would say was the highlight. Combined they provided a great dining service for out large group each meal. At the end of the cruise we all sat down and were very disappointed with our vacation and would think long and hard before using this cruise line or service again.

Captin rode the ship like it was a jetski, whole boat was sick

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by lotaspeedingtickets

• Sail Date: September 2017
  • Destination: Bermuda
lotaspeedingtickets’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Ages 3 to 6
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Basic room that sowed its age, wood was discolored and first set of sheets had some kind of stain. The cabin bathroom shower curtain was horriable and unless you set something on it it would attack you the whole time.
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans