3. Navigator of the Seas
We chose this cruise for the itinerary. We were not enthusiastic about the size, and the large number of passengers, but the itinerary was our goal. The ship was SO crowded - on sea days, the Promenade was clogged with people; the tiny library was almost always full (no cash earnings, there, I guess) and the Windjammer was chaotic. We were mainly happy with the food, although usually not hot enough in Windjammer. The MDR food was good, but very repetitive. Cabin stewards fantastic - great service. I find RCL to be at "nuisance" level in terms of trying to extract money at every turn. . . . . . Constant spruiking of "free seminars" at the spa which were unadulterated sales pitches for every possible health aid. Misleading advertising. Also, unless you were taking a ship excursion, there was virtually no info on ports - on other companies, we've been given maps, fact sheets, and talks. Not anything on RCL. Not a big ask, I would have thought. It wasn't a disaster, but a few small things would have made an immense difference. Embarkation & disembarkation were smooth and quick. Full marks.

Mediocre

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Joaney

The MDR food was good, but very repetitive.

Cabin stewards fantastic - great service.

Embarkation & disembarkation were smooth and quick. Full marks.
Joaney’s Full Rating Summary