3. Crown Princess
Itinerary was great--places we'd always wanted to go--but the cruise was very disappointing. Ship was very worn and overdue for a rehab. AND, it seemed understaffed. The crew was working extremely hard but service wasn't what we have had in the past from Princess. The dining staff was practically running to service all the tables. Our cabin steward was extremely good. Front desk staff, however, seemed particularly clueless and undertrained or uncaring. They've cut back on the quality of the food in the regular dining room. Maybe so you'll go to the special dining venues. Everything was sell, sell, sell. The internet connection was a joke! Yes, a satellite connection is slow but, compared to other ships that provided it free, to charge for this is ridiculous. The shows were OK but the enrichment lectures weren't very good. The best was a very nice man giving two lectures on beekeeping. I'll NEVER allow Princess to pick out my cabin again. It was very mishandled and we wound up with a cabin at a lower class than we booked---for a 22 day cruise! In fact I'm cancelling the cruise we booked for Feb.

Not like Princess used to be

Crown Princess Cruise Review by bootsiecat