3. Sun Princess
We booked this cruise to enable the builders to revamp our ensuite. 12 nights to the South Pacific. Embarkation at Sydney was so fast we struggled to keep up. As I am platinum and it a wheelchair we has preferred embarkation. 10 Minutes! We struck a quieter patch. Loved the cabin and location, would book again. South Pacific ports not really wheelchair friendly especially if in a powerchair, however we did do the City Sights and Aquarium in Noumea. Enjoyed the tour but Noumea did not inspire me. Hasn't changes since our last port visit in 1996. As always, meet some lovely people. Big thanks to Princess for showing all the All Black rugby games and allowing the 3am use of the Legends of Sports bar to watch the America's Cup Final ( although we did not attend). Great dining experience as always in the MDR. The buffet was Ok, but I do try and avoid. Amulettos (not sure of spelling!) forward of the buffet was always good and enjoyed sitting there when it was not meal time. Coffees were good as the International Cafe, but not so busy.

Perfect cruise while the builders were in our house!

Sun Princess Cruise Review by MargoK

• Sail Date: June 2017
  • Destination: South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview

Loved the cabin and location, would book again.

As always, meet some lovely people.

MargoK’s Full Rating Summary
Get Sun Princess price drops

Oceanview
Cabin OF D311
Fantastic Oceanview Accessible cabin. Great size, good location. Would book again given the opportunity.
Dolphin Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins