3. Allure of the Seas
We chose this cruise for its timing, and its itinerary. But as the major hurricanes threatened life in the entire Caribbean and southern US, we were sure the cruise would be cancelled or all at sea days..... The pros at Royal Caribbean and on Allure made sure that despite changes in itinerary (every single original destination was impossible after storms) we had sunny days, fun excursions, and most important, safe passage. I cannot commend this crew enough. We were so ready to cancel, but are so glad we did not. We had no hitches, as long as we understood that weather is under no one's control. Kudos to our crew, from bottom to the top. It was seamless..... I'll feel safe choosing RC for many more cruises in the future. This was our 5th cruise, 4th with RC. PS We traveled as a couple. Want to bring our adult kids and granddaughter next! We mainly ate at the Windjammer so we didn't have to dress up. Great selection, no problems, and I am allergic to shellfish. Very well done.

AWESOME despite storms

babs_29’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

Grand Suite - 1 Bedroom
Cabin GS 1706
We splurged on a suite. Totally worth it, but we couldn't have done this years ago. Just a treat to ourselves. After this it will be hard to go back to our usual rooms..... Two bathrooms for two people. Quite nice. Room attendants were great. Not one thing needed correction, and the lounge that goes with the suite floor was especially nice. Concierges there all the time to answer questions, the wait staff in the lounge knew to warn me when shellfish was on the buffet. Incredible service!
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Plantation Tour
    Nice drive to the plantation gave us a view of the interior of this part of Jamaica. The plantation itself was lovely, the history was fascinating, and the tea was nicely done. I have a very sensitive stomach and the food and tea were fine. I worry every time food is involved in any tour, so if it was ok for me, it's fine for most people. (Unless there is a serious allergy to gluten, nuts, etc.)
    View All 42 Plantation Tour Reviews
  • Haiti Cultural tour
    Wish I'd been told to bring cash to tip the native Haitians who showed us their lives. I felt awful having no money to tip them. They deserve and need the help. Even just a couple of dollars each. And earned it by showing us what they do.
    View All 43 Haiti Cultural tour Reviews
  • Island Tour
    Limo tour with 4 strangers plus us two. Was fine, good tour, plus time to stop and use rest rooms. Wouldn't change a thing.
    View All 302 Island Tour Reviews