3. Harmony of the Seas
We chose this cruise 2 days before departure as we had lost power from Irma and were tired f the rough living conditions. I had tried to book a suite on NCL but noe were available. I really like the Haven and the outstanding service you get in the Haven. If you are looking for a great cruise ship with a balcony or interior room, then I would say go for it. The boat is beautiful and has so much to do on board. It never once felt crowded. A day at sea was as fun as a day at a port. Unlike other ships, there was always a deck chair to be found on days at sea. My only complaint for this t was not enough drink servers anywhere on the boat. In the past, RCCL cruises had staff always asking us if we wanted drinks. ON this boat they clearly did not staff it like that. Most of us would just go up to the bar. My complain with the suites is you do not get the top shelf service to match the very high price you are paying for it. At check in the person checking us in did not know the answers to any of my questions about concierge locations, etc. He explained he was new....This is who you have checking in your premium paying passengers?!? When we got on and went to the suites lounge, they were closed as they were filming a Netflix series. There was no one at the blocked doors to call for our concierge, or help us as our room was in the name of another passenger and no way to fix it. I don't pay all the money for a larger room. I pay it so I do not have to do things like stand in a guest services line that is a mile long. So while everyone is booking their restaurants for the week, the suite guests either had to go stand in line at guest services or jot, with no help or advice. How simple would it have been to place the concierges in the hallway by the suite lounge to explain to everyone why the restaurant and lounge they had paid a premium for was not available. Later in the day my stateroom attendant located the concierge and he was outstanding, they both were. If you get Jeremias or Checker as your concierges, homerun...these guys get it and are both outstanding. The rest of the cruise was smooth sailing, ports were fun, a ton to do on the ship. It really is a beautiful boat and so large to never feel crowded but simple to get around on. The only complain about the ship as a whole was the lack of drink service staff. When you charge people close to $500 for a drink package, you had better make it far easier for them to actually get the drink. Other than the casino, I almost always had to go to the bar. As I said, other than the suites the boat would have been perfect. However Norwiegan is far superior with the suite experience and from now on I think we will stick to that line for future cruises unles RCCL gets their act together and realizes that those of us that pay a premium for outstanding service had better receive it or we will go elsewhere as there are better choices available.

Boat is beautiful but do not expect the suite service to be anywhere near the others

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by steventmorgan

Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Grand Suite - 1 Bedroom
Cabin GS 9250
Cabin was outstanding. I was dissappointed though that the attendant never left water in our room each night. On other crusie lines this is always done. When we had to ask her yet again to do so she explained there is a charge for it. We said we do not care, please leve it in the rooms. It is absurd that we were charged for water for a suite we are paing several thousand dollars for.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins