3. Norwegian Dawn
dear travelers, A little over a month ago I left Boston on the Norwegian Dawn headed to Bermuda. At the beginning everything seemed to be exactly what we had hoped for. The staff was friendly, the check in process was smooth. These things were short lived. It was myself and two other passengers traveling in one oceanfront cabin. The room size was adequate for the three of us and house keeping was wonderful. The main issues I had with the cruise was the food and our luggage arriving late. The first issue was that our luggage didn't arrive till 730pm when we had arrived at one thirty. Now I understand they had to process everyone's belonging. however for that time frame we were in traveling clothes and didn't get to enjoy the amenities like the pool, or use the dining hall since one person in our party had a tank top on. the second issue was the food, the one thing we were all looking forward too.On the ship there were a few places to stop and eat. They had a variety of food, which all seemed to lack basic flavor. I thought at first this could just be me but the rest of my party agreed and for the rest of the time we had difficulty finding anything we really enjoyed. We attempted one of the specialty restaurants which was actually worse and a waste of money compared to the dining hall. lastly, my significant other and I had difficulty with the gym. We are both very active, and partner teaches striking and ju jitsu classes so naturally he was very excited to see a heavy bag. They had gloves which later in the evening when classes were over he put on to use. He was then informed he was not allowed to use the gloves but still could have access to the heavy bag. Him and myself found it negligent for the facility to over access to something and not have proper equipment. Someone could seriously injure themselves this way. I do not recommend this cruise line if you are looking for a cruise with good food and good amenities. We were disappointed to the point we most likely won't cruise again.

First and last cruise.