3. Norwegian Getaway
I've wanted to sail the Baltics for a while now so this cruise was perfect for me! I enjoyed all the ports, but wished the shore excursions offered more free time to walk around the beautiful towns, especially for the late sail away ports. You can't control the weather...so we had rain from day 1 to the last day. Make sure you pack warm and waterproof clothes. And for shore excursions, make sure you bring a windbreaker/umbrella because you never know when it's going to rain. Travelled from September 10-18. Stayed 2 days before and 1 day after in Copenhagen. I would recommend going in early September if you don't like the cold. Loved the onboard entertainment. The trivia was by far the most entertaining. The escape the big top was a fun activity as well. The food was good, a lot of variety. Love the freestyle dining concept. Overall a great cruise.

Baltic experience

Soniamb’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

Oceanview Stateroom with Large Picture Window
Cabin OC 5838
Our cabin served it purpose. It was small but with plenty of storage. Did not have a great experience from a housekeeeping point of view. I think our stateroom steward was new and didn't understand English all that well. My comforter was losing its filling so there was white fluff all over my bed and the carpet. I asked for the comforter to be changed and was surprised when I had to do it myself. No big deal. But the carpet in our room was not vacuumed once during our stay, as evidenced by the white fluff all over the floor.
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins