3. Scenic Opal
We wanted this cruise to visit a part of Europe not yet seen. Scenic offered such an all inclusive cruise choice we felt it was the one to try. The itinerary to was great.,we saw so many beautiful castles and half timber towns it was amazing. Our cabin was well appointed and we love our sunroom balcony which was lovely to sit on,warm and cozy as we floated along. The rest of the cabin was well planned and had lots of storage for both of us. Food was excellent. So varied and well prepared. Especially considering the petit galley they were working from. Wine selection as well offered all of our friends their particular favourites. The staff on the ship was well trained and attentive. Things asked for would appear in short order always with a smile . We had lots of fun with several staff who had fun senses of humour and we looked forward to seeing during our days. Shore excursions were also nclud d and offered many choice see as we moved along. My husband and fri nds especiaal enjoy d their bike ride on the electric bikes. Entertaining intervals were a glimps of the local talent Germany has in abundance. We enjoyed several evenings as well as a couple of afternoons in the lovely lounge. I hope I haven't missed anything. I did save the best for last. Our cruise director Richard Grey was without a doubt the most outstanding part of our trip. He was not only the most organized fellow ,but the most entertaining. He made our cruise the best time ever.

Romantic Rhine