3. Viking Sea
The cruise itself was, of course, outstanding, but my lasting impression has not to do with the delicious dining, the excellent room service, the incredibly helpful excursion staff... all that was beyond belief! But, rather, my lasting impression will be how the Viking staff handled a rather unfortunate accident which required immediate medical evacuation. Within a matter of hours, the Customer Relations person managed to get cancelled our extension on to Iceland, all returning flights back to Los Angeles, and, miraculously got us immediate (same day as end of cruise!) return flights to LAX. I could hardly believe it, and it is for *this* kind of service that I am deeply grateful to Viking. Oh... and it was a fabulous cruise. The excursions were well thought out and to beautiful places. St. Petersburg was my primary reason for selecting this cruise, and I was not disappointed. To be there was a one-in-a-lifetime event. And we did it all on The Ultimate St. Petersburg Tour. I almost hesitate to mention the one disappointment. I am a "foodie," and therefore signed up for the rather expensive "Exquisite Island Gastronomy at Cornelius Restaurant." It was interesting, the food was "good," but the experience was certainly not exquisite, and it was very much overpriced. This overall impression seemed to have been shared my several others on this excursion. We had far better for on board at the specialty restaurants. But, all in all, a wonderful cruise which I would enthusiastically recommend to anyone.

Viking is Amazing

Viking Sea Cruise Review by imacdavid

imacdavid’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sea price drops

Cabin was more spacious than expected and easily accommodated all luggage and my wheelchair.