3. Scenic Opal
Cruise was all-inclusive including all drinks and tours, everything, did not spend any money during the cruise week. 20 of us went so an all-inclusive was the way to go. Rooms super clean and luxurious, service, food, entertainment fabulous. In room bar. We had a balcony. No reserved dining times which we liked as we could go when we wanted to. Staff very friendly and attentive. Cruise went from Amsterdam to Basel. Good choice with tours. Can hardly wait to go again. I believe you have to be at least 18 but average age was 70-75. Our group was around 60 yrs. Dancing in lounge every night. We were in Europe about 2 extra weeks and toured Paris, Belgium and Switzerland. Easy to meet other people. Weather was somewhat cool so we didn't utilize the sun deck as much as we would have liked. But did use the hot tub/infinity pool. This cruise exceeded my expectations. I had no complaints at all.

Amazing Scenic cruise

Scenic Opal Cruise Review by smikolainis

smikolainis’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Opal price drops

As above, balcony, luxurious rooms, super clean. Window on balcony operates by remote. In room bar. Large TV. Robes, slippers. Great use of space.