3. Carnival Victory
We chose this cruise "by default" because there was no other choices for the budget we had. Although the cruiseship was showing a bit of wear and tear and our cabin was old (they have refurbished the cabins since), we had a great time and had so much fun. I did wish I had booked a room that wasn't mid-ship because there was noise in the hallways on the first night... The staff and crew members were all so nice and efficient and to our surprise, the food was fantastic. We ate at Chopsticks and Pizza Pirate every single day. The food in the MDR was also pretty good. We loved the show Vrooom and we tried not to miss the comedy shows. Overall, the cruise was an excellent value for the price we paid. We are already booked for another cruise on the Victory (I was told that it's going to be a Funship 2.0 when we go back... Can't wait!)

Much better than expected

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by La_Souris

• Sail Date: October 2016
  • Destination: Bahamas

We loved the show Vrooom and we tried not to miss the comedy shows.

La_Souris’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Victory price drops

• Blue Lagoon Island Beach
    The ride to get there was kinda bumpy and fun. The island had sustained some damages from Hurricane Matthew but we still managed to have a good time over there. The food at the cafeteria was better than expected.
    View All 258 Blue Lagoon Island Beach Reviews