3. Grandeur of the Seas
My Best Friend actually choose this cruise for her birthday. All I can say is this was not an enjoyable experience. The ship rocked constantly for almost 24hrs.Could not sleep so uncomfortable. So happy I did not get the drink package. Awful experience, sick for 2 days. Seeing people so sick throwing up all over the place is not how I envisioned my vacation.I will no longer sail again. Overall the staff was very nice & friendly, some language barriers here & there but for the most part they were very helpful, if they seen you looking a little lost. My housekeeper was very nice & he ensure we had what we needed, service with a smile always. The staff at dinner were very pleasant & knowledgeable about the menu, very professional, also ensuring you had what you needed. I didn't like that I was followed around at the photo place when I was looking for my photos that had been taking during dinner, I purchased 3 & was later told I didn't get the picture frame book because I took pictures of the picture I purchased. They also said my friend did it as well & she didn't have her phone out at all. Seem to be racial profiling to me. Every African American does not steal.

"Not So Smooth Sailing"