3. Grandeur of the Seas
This was the worst vacation ever. The rooms are barely big enough to fit 2 even though its supposed to be a 4 person room. Then there was nothing to do!. Maybe I would've had fun if every event wasn't designed to sell me stuff (News Flash: A watch sale is not an event!) And all the other events were designed for old people (Adult coloring? Really?!?! I could do that at home!) The event coordinator should be fired. And there was an extra fee for literally EVERYTHING! The food wasn't very good so I had to stick to eating mostly fruit. The ride was so bumpy getting there and going back that you could barely walk straight and EVERYONE was getting sick everywhere. I basically paid over $600 to spend 5 days in a tiny room on a boat. You could't pay me to get back on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship.

Never again.

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by awithe2

• Sail Date: September 2017
  • Destination: Bermuda
awithe2’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

WAY too small for 4 people.
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans