3. Carnival Freedom
PRE-CRUISE: STAYED AT THE RENAISSANCE (View of the Port) Night b/4 Booked through Priceline. Did a M & G at the pool.

Cruise Day: Arrived at Port at 9:15. Thru security and upstairs in lobby with-in 15 minutes. Waited about 1 1/2 hours. Zone 1 On board at 11:30 having Lunch and drinks on LIDO. NO LONG LINES Early in the morning.

Cabin ready at 1:30. Unpacked, sat on Balcony, Muster Drill ( Don't Take Life Jackets with you anymore) NICE!

Back on Deck for Sail-away and M&G.

Food: Dinner we didn't have 1 bad dinner all week. Ok the Shrimp Cocktail isn't Tiger Shrimp but Jeffrey ( our waiter) always brought us 2. The Flat Iron Steak that has replaced the NY Strip was FANTASTIC. Great Flavor and was cooked to perfection for me.( Medium) Had it 4 nights as either first or secon entree'

The Shrimp on Main Menu was Tiger Shrimp However. Excellent Lobster tails small but I knew that and order 2 along with the Flat Iron. Very Good.

B/Fast: Ate in MDR twice and was a nice switch being waited on instead of waiting in line. Very Nice and food was better than on Lido IMHO

Lunch: Usually something on Lido Deli: Hot Ham & Cheese Flavor very good just not HOT Pizza: Very Slow Standard Line 5-6 minutes. Just Got used to it. Lido Buffet by Pool Long Lines for Burgers, Hot Dogs if you go between 11:30-12:30/1:00

Shows: Comedian ( ALLYN) was very funny saw both the regular and adult shows. Also saw Big easy and Beatles Tribute. I can't sing or dance so I appreciate those that can, and thought they were very good.

Weather: Sucked! Mostly Overcast Sun finally came out on our last sea day (FRIDAY) Was fun watching the storms roll in from our balcony though.

All in all a very good cruise and would definately do Carnival Again, they met all our expectations. We had 1 couple with us (NEWBIES) who said all their concerns were unfounded and thought it was GREAT!

This war our 3rd Cruise.

FREEDOM SOME PEOPLE MUST BE HARD TO PLEASE

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review by beerman2

Back on Deck for Sail-away and M&G.

This war our 3rd Cruise.

beerman2’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Great Location on Lido deck, Didn't notice much noise at all. Balcony was just fine I have no problem with the size at all. Had our divider opened so we could have 1 long balcony with our traveling companions.
  Carnival Freedom Deck Plans