3. Viking Sky
I have always wanted to go to Scandinavia and this was an amazing opportunity to see many highlights of these wonderful countries. I had difficulty with my flight getting to Bergen but once there the embarkation process was very easy. Other than the very early departure time, the disembarkation also went very smoothly. The ship was beautiful, very homey feeling with lots of places to sit and relax. The cabin was very well appointed with everything that you would need. I particularly liked the veranda. We enjoyed having room service for breakfast and being able to relax in our cabin. The entertainment was good but not exceptional. We did like the lectures and the tea room. The food was very tasty and we enjoyed having local choices as well as many great options for our dining pleasure. Also greatly enjoyed the galley tour.The service was superb - whatever you wanted or needed was supplied very quickly. We did mainly the included tours and felt they gave us a good overview of each port we were in. I also enjoyed the Trollhaugen tour in Bergen although I would have liked a little less talking from the guide and more time to actually spend in the home and museum. The recital was excellent. The Fabrege tour was fabulous! We also enjoyed the Winter Palace and Art Museum tour in St. Petersburg. I would definitely go again and highly recommend Viking!

An amazing experience