3. Viking Star
We chose Viking Ocean because of a positive experience on a Viking Long Ship in 2015. We were not disappointed. The cruise was comfortable, relaxing and informative. There were no fancy nights so one could just relax full time. The food was great and decent wine flowed freely. The included tours were quite good and the few extra tours we took were fairly priced. I loved the spa which included hot whirl pools, steam, sauna and snow room. Everything was very invigorating and Viking supplied everything you needed. The ship is very stylish and has good lecturers. The price for a Viking Cruise is not cheap but the deliver all they promise. I'll go back on another Viking Ocean Cruise readily. My wife had a walker and Viking was very accommodating. In addition the staff was very helpful to her. Indeed the Hotel Director went out of his way to help her on several occasions.

Viking Star offers a luxurious and relaxing tour of Baltic

Viking Star Cruise Review by NCJJCPJC2013

NCJJCPJC2013’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Star price drops

Cabin was good,,,,could have used a few more drawers, Closet space and bathroom were fine as was balcony.