3. Viking Sea
We took a Viking River cruise and loved it so knew what to expect and we weren't disappointed. The staff was unbelievably efficient and friendly. The food was exquisite in all the restaurants. The service was impeccable. The variety was mind boggling. The excursions were wonderful and educational. The entertainment on board was exceptional. The value for what we got was truly remarkable. The ports were wonderful. We really loved everything about our Empires of the Mediterranean cruise and can't wait to go on another. I loved not feeling rushed or crowded as the Viking ships have a smaller capacity which makes it so relaxing. I didn't realize the spa on board was free or would have utilized it.I will only go with Viking after hearing my sister's recent experience on Royal Caribbean where they nickel and dimed her to death. Can't believe she had to pay $20 a day for Internet.

An Amazing Experience