3. Celebrity Eclipse
What can I say, just outstanding. The staff were friendly and worked so hard and a special mention of our waiter and assistant waiter on table 219, Jason and Pande and Aleks the Sommelier. Didn't see much of our cabin steward but when we did see him he was lovely and kept the room immaculate. The food was exceptional ,one comment though that I think it needs to have more variety on it as it didn't change that much, still had Filet and Chateau Briand and my husband loved the escargots. The ship was beautiful as we expected, could do with some more lifts as they were extremely busy at certain periods of the trip but that was no big deal. Eddie the entertainment director was fabulous as was our Captain "the voice from above", certainly was very visible and mixed with all the passengers which makes a change. The shows were excellent as were the individual acts that came on, Jane Curry was terrific as were the McDonald brothers. The tours were good although the storm in Rome put a slight dampener on things but that's not Celebrity's fault. My husband and myself loved everything about the cruise that whilst on board we booked the next one, roll on September 23rd next year.

Amazing, Fabulous and Outstanding

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by leesa123

leesa123’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Eclipse price drops

Deluxe Veranda
Cabin 1B 6235
Lovely, a little frayed round the edges but on the whole wonderful. The bathroom was great and the shower pumped out the water well,so overall was impressed.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins