3. Regal Princess
I wanted to see some of the Scandinavian countries, The cruise itself was excellent. I did have a major problem that was NOT of Princesses making. I was to board the ship in St Petersburg. The day I was to board I was robbed - my passport, money, credit cards . I was able to het a new passport from the Embassy - it took about 2 hours. I had a friend with money and credit cards so I was not stuck. Princess was a tremendous help with all my problems. My phone did not work on the ship. They allowed me to call all my credit card companies to cancel them,, call home, enabled me to get cash from home. I also could not return to Russia as my visa went along with my passport and there was no time to get a new one. They were able to get me a new ticket from 1 port before my planned debarkation in St Petersburg. It was a reasonable price for a last minute ticket. I cannot say enough about their helpfulness. They were never impatient - I was very upset about the whole incident. It is great to know that when an emergency arises they will work with you to get everything done. THANK YOU PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!

Princess Rocks when you have a problem

Regal Princess Cruise Review by Pilialoha

• Sail Date: May 2017
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Premium Club Class Mini-Suite with Balcony
I wanted to see some of the Scandinavian countries,

The cruise itself was excellent.

Pilialoha’s Full Rating Summary