• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise
  • Deals
  • Excursions

American Spirit Review

Editor Rating

American Cruises "Do It Right".

Review for American Spirit to Pacific Coastal
Cowgirl10
6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Sep 2017
Cabin: Cabin A

American Cruise Line is our favorite line. I love the smaller number of passengers. The ships are lovely. Service is superior. Food is delectable, and we enjoyed the 1/2 portions! The cocktail hour is a big fun plus! The elevators were most important to me.

This time we went to Seattle for the Puget Sound Cruise. On a pre-cruise package, we stayed at a beautiful Sheraton Hotel on Friday night. On Saturday morning, we had a pleasant tour of Seattle and were delivered to the ship (American Spirit) for lunch.

We were very lucky in that the weather was sunny and warm, about 70-80 degrees or so.

Cabin A

Cabin A

In the past, We have had a cabin with a balcony. We seldom used it, so I decided to try a less expensive cabin with a big window. It was great. I would do that again! Our cabin was homey and good in every way. And, we still had access to all the public rooms.

Port Reviews

Victoria

Did not try to get to Victoria. I have some limited mobility. My husband did a bit of a walk about.

2 Helpful Votes