3. Oasis of the Seas
We scheduled this cruise to celebrate my wife's 70th birthday. We enjoyed Specialty dining at 150 Central Park and Chops. The menu at Chops has changed since my last visit and in my opinion it has improved. My wife had the filet and I enjoyed the rib eye. Both were excellent. The cruise was immediately after Hurricane Irma so it was shortened to 4 days and less than 3000 people were on board. The lack of crowds was fantastic. The service everywhere we went was superb and the waiters extremely cordial. Embarkation was easy and stress free. No elevator crunch, do to the low passenger count. Reservations were no problem for anything we wanted to do or see. Disembarkation, using the self assist program, took literally 10 minutes, the length of time it took to walk from the ship to the parking lot. The Captain and crew did a wonderful job making our shortened cruise one of the best ever.

Hurricane shortened cruise, but a fantastic experience.

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by jr1946