3. Norwegian Epic
Loved this trip but never knew how expensive it would be... all the ports are FAR from the places you want to visit and the transfers t some places can cost over $100 per person (not counting the actual tours) Also, we needed to reserve out show times due to a very very very small theater. By the time we learned about that it was all booked! so we missed a few things... Some shows were not included (extra fee) The fact that I had to pay $15 per person to go from the dock to the center of Palma was just ridiculous! the port promise was to Palma! they should at least take you there! (since the ship docks really far from the center) The restaurant's service was extra slow on this ship (not sure why) and the meat very tough... we ended up eating at the Garden cafe most nights in order to avoid dealing not l with the slow service and tough food... (nice waiters!!!) The staff is wonderful (as always) but I felt that this cruise really over reached on the extra priced items... pay for shows, for shuttles, small theater, and the ice bar... also - no kidfree night club (they have an area called H20 outside.. very cold and windy - I went once and left after a minute - and it was FULL of kids - they do not enforce the rule) I would not recommend this particular cruise to anyone who doesn't have a lot of money... I don't, so it was very painful! ps. If you want to see all the places, know this will not be a relaxing tour (we knew that) We wanted to see as much as possible so by the end of the day we were very tired. just thought I would share that too.

Beautiful but EXPENSIVE trip

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by mfreitas02

Some shows were not included (extra fee)

mfreitas02’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Large Balcony
Cabin B6 9079
LOVED my cabin! could spend the whole trip there!
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins