3. Norwegian Jewel
Alaska destination offered online. Was talked into buying insurance. Had a small medical problem. They charged huge amount of money for consult and 10 pills. They said they did not know how to get our money back. Knew nothing about insurance. When we talked to agent when we booked they said medical would be covered. ??? Service in dining room was terrible. Food was mainly served cold and not seasoned. The best part of the cruise was the intertainment at the evening shows. Best I have seen. The beverage packages were very expensive. I like some wine but could not drink enough to pay for daily package and individually very expensive per glass. The staff in general were wonderful especially our room steward. With open cruising he was the only one who remembered who we were. Sorry to say my husband and I probably would not cruise on Norwegian Cruise line again.

Never but cruise insurance