3. Celebrity Constellation
As a first time cruiser, travelling with a disabled person, I had read some reviews that worried me but Connie and her staff were fabulous. My companions and I found the staff to be extremely proactive at offering help. We had a super quick check-in where staff came forward to assist us and get us through every stage quickly. The ship is spotless, the crew friendly, caring and professional. We had two balcony staterooms, one at the stern and the other on the starboard side. This meant we always had a great view of sail always or port arrivals. Departing Venice on the stern balcony was breath taking as was arriving at Corfu. The two stewards attending our rooms were outstanding, offering a friendly smile or assistance whenever they saw us. We found the ship had plenty to entertain us and we would definitely pick a cruise on Constellation again. We had an amazing holiday.

First time cruiser who'll be back.

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by Mrs MJ