3. Oasis of the Seas
Overall, this was a great get-away vacation. Royal Caribbean made it all possible in every way--from fun, to relaxing, to indulging in good food in the various restaurants, including the Wind Jammer! We were enlightened by the various shows, and events, as well as by all the other activities. There was something to do for everyone and every age group or lifestyle. One could hardly get bored. Onboard shopping was also a great feature. The various ports were a real enhancement to the cruise itinerary. I did not participate in the shore excursion on this cruise, however-- partly because most of the ones I wanted were a little pricey. But that did not interfere with my engaging in other activities and having a great time. The Restaurant Staff were superb in waiting on customers, making sure tables were cleaned after each use, and of course refilling empty food containers on the food stations. The Captain was very informative and very careful in navigating the ship over the seas. He kept us informed of the status of Hurricane Irma and carefully redirected us away from the path of the hurricane. I never felt more comfortable. He earned an A+++++ for his efforts. I thank God and the Captain from the great work! I highly recommend Oasis of the Seas. Keep up the fantastic work. Great Way To Go, Royal Caribbean International. See you again soon!

Cruising Made Fun, Relaxing, and Affordable

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by infinitigee

infinitigee’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Cabin 11-212
Okay. So many people were coughing onboard and somehow we experienced some discomfort (perhaps contagious); my husband had to visit the onboard medical facility and had to purchase services and medication. We always carry little medication in the event of cold or cough or virus, but this time we did not carry enough. Our runny noise (sniffing and coughing) required us to use extra tissues, but the room attendant apparently had a limit on what she could or should issue per day. We did alert her of our need to have extra tissue to wipe our runny noise. Unfortunately, on the last night of our stay, we had to use bathroom tissue to wipe our nose. I felt bad about that.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans