3. Pride of America
Overall the cruise was great but beware cabins on level 4 my cabin 4604 was over the engines which throbbed all night while the ship sailed and were noisy all day. It was very difficult to sleep. I paid for single supplement which is nearly double the price and was in a cabin two up from where the crew sleep!! Of course there were no spare cabins to move to. The cruise itself was great the islands are beautiful and it is a wonderful way to see them Enjoyed all the aspects of the ship except the cabin I have been on five cruises now and this one was one of the best for service and entertainment and I would recommend it to my friends and family The food was very good even in the buffet, always fresh and tasty.

Beware the cabins on level 4

Pride of America Cruise Review by watmore

• Sail Date: September 2017
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Oceanview Picture Window

Enjoyed all the aspects of the ship except the cabin

The food was very good even in the buffet, always fresh and tasty.
watmore’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America price drops

Mid-Ship Oceanview Picture Window
Cabin OA 4604
My cabin was not midship it was aft two up from the crew cabins. See my previous review
Cabin ws very nice but just too noisy. Very disappointed.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins