3. Pacific Jewel
My wife found a great deal on GrabOne, $1860 NZ for us and our 15 yr old son, including our flights from Auckland to Sydney. Had to put down $1300 to secure our booking, and paid the balance by around a month before disembarking. I happened to be dining next to an apparently wealthy couple who had been on numerous cruise liners, and said our cruise was the roughest they've been on, due to the heavy swells between Australia and New Zealand at this time of year, and the fact we were not long behind a storm. My wife was bed-ridden for about the first half of the journey, and the ship ran out too soon of wrist bands to help counter it, so be prepared before you board. My biggest lesson learned? Have fun as much as possible. I didn't make of the most of EVERY opportunity to DANCE!!!

Our very first cruise, 4 nights Sydney to Auckland. It was AWESOME! Just go! :)

Pacific Jewel Cruise Review by CruisingWithFunPeople

CruisingWithFunPeople’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get P&O Australia Pacific Jewel price drops

Tidy, clean, efficient for our simple needs. Part of our overall Cruise deal through GrabOne. Excellent cleaners too, and we tipped them...