3. Britannia
This was my very first cruise and it was AMAZING! Staff were absolutely perfect and dining was impeccable, I thoroughly enjoyed it and I recommend it to all. It was very family friendly and the entertainment was enjoyable, I went to every sail away and loved each one! Neil and the team were so fun and made sure you were involved. Our waiters in the oriental restaurant (Manish, Brian and Ajay) were so hard working, approachable and extremely kind, I loved them! Our cabin was beautiful if a little small but we could fit everything in which mattered the most, Martino our cabin steward was also great and left our room spotless! All the bars had brilliant service and a wide range of drinks! The ship was STUNNING. Shore excursions were so detailed and easy to access we got off at every port. The Lido pool/deck was my favourite place to stay in the daytime. Dining in the Oriental was so good and I looked forward to every meal there, Manish our wine waiter memorised what you liked from the very first day and was always up for a chat, he was so amazing and served us with a smile! Brian our main waiter was also outstanding and was so nice and you could talk to him so easily! Ajay who was also our waiter was terrific too and we saw him on deck and spoke to us when he could! We loved all three of them and miss them terribly! I definitely will be going on again and i recommend you go too!

Britannia the Best!

Britannia Cruise Review by sophie.xo

sophie.xo’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get P&O Britannia price drops

Cabin C235
Quite small but you could fit everything in! Martini was extremely helpful and approachable! He answered our questions thoroughly and did his job well! We miss him lots.
We had three in our cabin so had to use a pull out bed which was surprisingly very comfortable since it came out of the ceiling! The twin beds were also lovely, especially after a late night (which you will have a lot of!)