3. Zuiderdam
This cruise well as it turned out two cruises back to back the Baltics and the transatlantic covered many locations so see cities we had not been too and in the case of Greenland never likely to visit unless by ship and the beauty of getting there included a whole day cruising Price Christian Sund. All,went extremely well with great weather and smooth seas except for two days but still not bad. It was our third cruise,with Holland building up,from 7'to 14 and this 30 and everyday was great on the ship, the food the dining happy hour the staff the activities and fellow passengers. Always a bone of contention is the cost of tours booked on the ship but being cautious people not confident of booking external tours. I injured my knee near the end of the trip and they were most helpful in getting me a wheelchair and had a trip to the doctor very efficient. Overall very pleased with Zuiderdam and disappointed that they are changing it so,will be interested to see if an improvement as we liked it as it is.

Not disappointed