3. Oasis of the Seas
It was the best cruise I have ever been on. The dinners in the main dining room were excellent and waiters exceptionally nice. Lots to do on the ship and the entertainment was great. The rooms were kept very clean by our steward. We enjoyed the Broadway show "Cats" very much and the comedy entertainment was great. I also enjoyed the fellow who sang Neil Diamond songs. Our family very much enjoyed the Flowriders. It was great to be able to get an ice cream cone whenever we wanted also. The food was excellent and available anytime. There were many excursions that were offered. We enjoyed each one that we went on very much. The Bobsled and Zip line in Jamaica was very exciting. We also enjoyed our trip to Tulum. The guide was great and very knowledgeable and we learned a lot about the Mayan culture. I would recommend Royal Caribbean lines to anyone.

Best Cruise Ever!!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by groberts10

I also enjoyed the fellow who sang Neil Diamond songs.

Our family very much enjoyed the Flowriders.

It was great to be able to get an ice cream cone whenever we wanted also.

The food was excellent and available anytime.

I would recommend Royal Caribbean lines to anyone.
groberts10’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

The cabin was great. Loved the balcony.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans