3. Queen Mary 2 (QM2)
We chose a transatlantic crossing from New York to Southampton. We had never cruised at all and were apprehensive, about the formalities really and not coming up to expectations. Why on earth did we worry. I can honestly say that this was easily the best holiday ever. It did take quite a while to embark and was a little confusing for the first time person such as ourselves. It was Labour Day though and we understand was exceptionally busy. A lot of our anxieties were dispelled when we got to our stateroom. We were introduced to Chris who explained that he would be looking afted our needs on the corridor and would be maintaining our room. He was lovely and explained lots of procedures to us. Our room was quite big enough for us and had a wonderful enclosed balcony. We used that often all times of the day to go out watch the waves ad movement of the sea and enjoy the fresh air. Chris worked his magic on our room each morning after we had left it, replacing towels,making the bed and just generally looking after us. The best bit in the evening was the lights on,bed turned down and two chocolates on the end of the bed! We ate in the Britannia Restaurant. We had two regular waiters but am embarrassed to say I only know the name of one ,Michael. We had a lady Somellier who was lovely. All the meals were delicious and so varied. The activities were amazing plentiful and varied. All the evening entertainment als brilliant. I could go on and on. Suffice to say Cunard is amazing. Definitely not my last!

Wow

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruise Review by happimags

• Sail Date: September 2017
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Balcony, sheltered

Why on earth did we worry.

I can honestly say that this was easily the best holiday ever.

A lot of our anxieties were dispelled when we got to our stateroom.

happimags’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Mary 2 (QM2) price drops

Balcony, sheltered
Cabin BU 4105
I think I have said it all already
The cabin was spacious lots of storage space. Lovely comfortable beds.
Efficient always hot shower. Very clean
Deck 6 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins