3. Oasis of the Seas
Ship: Amazing... Central Park, Aqua Theater, Boardwalk all stood out to me! Cabin: Our room was way better than we expected. We were located at the front of the ship and it made for an amazing view at night and early morning. Bigger than we expected so that was definitely a plus. Dining: Food is great. Variety is probably what stands out the most. Definitely purchase a dining package for access to the signature restaurants as they have the best food and the staff is a step above the main dining halls. Even though the main dining hall staff was amazing as well. Entertainment & Activities: A ton of things to do. This is where I would give the only knock on my cruise experience. We wanted a few more night time options that catered to a younger married couple with no kids. Better DJ's would be nice in the nightclub and more dance parties. The first ship we went on did things to get people up and comfortable with each other through conga lines, soul train lines and dance competitions. This one did not. Majority of the night time activities seemed to be catered to older people or families. Service: Top Notch. This is a bigger ship so there is a little drop in service across the entire ship from the smaller ships we've been on. Overall, everyone is polite, friendly and helpful. Bartenders seemed to be the biggest area for improvement from my opinion. Ports & Shore Excursions: There is a lot to choose from so for that reason alone you really couldn't ask for much more. The beach chair and cabana options are pretty pricy, but that's relative to how much you value laying on the beach. Would I do it again? Yes, we've already discussed cruising again.

2 Year Anniversary on Oasis of The Seas

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by eqbrown5

Ship: Amazing... Central Park, Aqua Theater, Boardwalk all stood out to me!

Would I do it again? Yes, we've already discussed cruising again.
eqbrown5’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

I don't know how we got the front of the ship, but I would recommend it to any one cruising with a spouse/significant other. A little extra room, great view. Really, Really Nice!
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans