3. Norwegian Dawn
I've been sailing on the Dawn from Boston to Bermuda each year for the past 5 years. This year was special because my nephew and his fiancee arranged to be married on the Dawn. They got engaged onboard the Dawn in 2015, and thought it would the best wedding ever to be married onboard the Dawn. The wedding was arranged with the wedding planners affiliated with Norwegian Cruise Line. The ceremony and reception was held in the Bliss Lounge onboard. The wedding planners met the entire group at the pier, and escorted us efficiently through the boarding process, and we were allowed to board the Dawn early. The whole process of handling all the guests went extremely well, and it was a beautiful day. We ended the first day onboard with the entire wedding party and sailing guests having dinner together in the Venetian Restaurant. Everything was fabulous! Our cabin was inside on deck 9, and it was comfortable with adequate storage. Our cabin steward was amazing, she was very friendly, and she was always available if we had any special requests. We enjoyed all of our meals in the complimentary dining restaurants, and we did not have a bad experience anywhere.The service in the restaurants was great. Onboard experience with entertainment, and activities was also very good. During the day there were plenty of different activities happening, you could choose to participate or just relax with a good book in a quiet area of the ship. There was also a good selection of shore excursions offered for Bermuda, and I would recommend booking before you sail, because space may not be available if you wait until your onboard. Entertainment onboard was very good, from theater shows in the Stardust Theater every night to music entertainment in the different lounges onboard. The cruise itself was also fantastic, beautiful weather, and calm seas, and of course beautiful Bermuda. I live in Massachusetts during the summer months, and I cannot think of better way to end my summer. I am planning on sailing on the Dawn again in 2018

Family wedding onboard

joann601’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Inside
Cabin ID inside
Our cabin was on deck 9, midship forward. It was clean with two lower beds and adequate storage. I liked the location, just 3 decks down from the pool and buffet, one deck down to O'Sheehans, the 24 hour complimentary restaurant.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Catamaran Cruise
    I took the Gosling's rum tasting cruise sunset cruise. The cruise was about one and half hours. We were on a double deck boat, not a catamaran. It was fun, and the crew onboard were fantastic. We sampled about 5 different rums, and rum cake as well. It was a fun night with a beautiful sunset.
    View All 96 Catamaran Cruise Reviews