3. Norwegian Dawn
I was a single cruiser who booked within 24 hours of sailing. My vacation plans had fallen through when my Jet Ski broke down, I'm almost glad it did. I found a cruise leaving from Boston that fit into my vacation schedule and I booked it. less than 24 hours later I was on board in my cabin. The trip was great, it was calm all the way down. The first day I walked around trying to get acclimated. I'm very introverted, so I would venture out then run back to the room to recharge. Once I started following along with the day planner I started looking for things to do. I played bingo, I gambled at the casino and by the third day I wasn't going back to the room as much. Shake it Shirley, Ronaldo, Sharon, and Filipe my cabin steward were amazing. They knew my name, encouraged me to try different things and I had fun. Bermuda was great. The first day I walked out and got my souvineers and some fudge at the Dockyard. The second day I rented a scooter and braved the treterous roads until I found a beautiful beach about 10 miles from the ship where locals swam. I went for a dip and then got back on the scooter and explored deeper into the island. There was so much to see and I left some for a future trip. The third day it was supposed to rain so I stayed on board and had a blast. Between bingo and the casino I paid for the cruise and most of my drinks. There are three complaints. 1. The hallway to my cabin on the lower level smelled like feet. 2. My room had a black mold smell at the desk. 3. There was one crew member who stood by the guest services desk, he was the only person on the entire ship that wasn't polite, happy, and helpful. It's not that I would take this or a simiar trip with NCL again, its just a matter of when.

First Time Cruise

thesunscreen’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Mid-Ship Oceanview Porthole Window
Cabin OF 4622
Small but cozy. No idea how 4 people live in that room but for 1 it was fine. The floor had a scent of mold in front of the desk, other than that it was great.
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins