3. Harmony of the Seas
My wife and I chose this cruise for our preference for Royal Caribbean cruise line. It was the most amazing time although there was a hurricane bearing down on us. The professionalism of the Captain and crew were exemplary. We had the best time on board and the Tour excursions were as advertised. No hidden surprises. I would thoroughly recommend this cruise line even if you have a history of cruising the world and have not been on one of their vessels you should without a doubt. The cabin was excellent and very spacious. We did have to reposition as Hurricane Irma was heading to our port and consequently the port was closed the day before we were due back so we had an extra three nights at sea. The organization behind Royal Caribbean was in full swing as we were continually updated on the state of play as the Hurricane hurtled towards our wonderful State of Florida. Captain Johnny of the HoTS vessel was amazing and the crew especially the Entertainment officers Bobby Brown and Jerry were on top of arranging alternative top acts to keep everyone entertained and most importantly HAPPY. The food was excellent and well as the spa treatments and therapists. My wife and I didn't really want to leave the ship but we will definitely be back very soon Mr Mrs McBrain

The best time you can have with your clothes on

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by boomertat

It was the most amazing time although there was a hurricane bearing down on us.

The professionalism of the Captain and crew were exemplary.

We had the best time on board and the Tour excursions were as advertised.

No hidden surprises.

The cabin was excellent and very spacious.

The food was excellent and well as the spa treatments and therapists.

Mr Mrs McBrain
boomertat’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Excellent cabin very spacious and well maintained by a wonderful attendant Natalia
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans