3. Britannia
We chose to cruise on Britannia as we had previously sailed on Ventura and Azura and loved it both times. The cruise on Britannia lived up to expectations, the food was amazing such a huge choice in the buffet restaurant, how people can complain I simply don't know. In fact all the restaurants are superb, on the last evening we went to Sindhu and that was a wonderful experience and I am so glad we tried it. We loved pulse and the wonderful shows in the Theatre, the entertainment staff work so hard to keep everyone happy. We cannot fault the staff on board, they are unfailingly obliging and polite. The programme of entertainment was vast and there was always something to do or see. Had a luxury facial in the spa, which was so relaxing and exceeded all expectations. We only did one excursion which was to Herculaneum, the guide was very entertaining and although it was a very hot day it was very interesting and something I am so glad we booked. We really enjoyed all the destinations visited. All I can say is don't be put off by the negative reviews, either we are easily pleased or some people are never satisfied.

LOVED IT! Mediterranean August 2017

Britannia Cruise Review by Scatter

We cannot fault the staff on board, they are unfailingly obliging and polite.

Scatter’s Full Rating Summary
Get P&O Britannia price drops

Our cabin with balcony was spacious and kept spotless by Maria, it had everything we needed and we were very happy.