3. Norwegian Epic
We booked an aft cabin and the view and experience added greatly to the our enjoyment of the ship. Most importantly, take some time to plan you port excursions and learn about the vessel. You should know all about the Epic - before - you get on board. There is so much to do and see you should take the time to plan. I would say I gave the planning phase about 20 hours before we boarded. It made our journey effortless. We were on the cruise rather than figuring out what we wanted to do. Best tip I can give. We ate at La Cucina, Le Bistro, and Teppenyaki. All excellent and a nice break from the buffet. I am in the habit of tipping the Maitre'd of the dining hall. It will help you get the best possible dining experience. You will have aave a great time on this vessel. It is huge, but it never felt impersonal.

Planning makes it work