3. Star Pride
This was a trip circumnavigating Iceland, which was a very good way to see more remote parts of the country. Cabins very comfortable with plenty of closet, drawer, and shelf space and cabin service was excellent. I was disappointed that the shower in my cabin was over a bathtub, making it very difficult to get in and out of the shower. Bathtubs on ships don't make a lot of sense to me. And the shower head was placed awkwardly in a corner, making it difficult to get the full force of the shower. Service was very good and so was the food; dinners were elegantly served and there was always good entree choices. The Fitness Center is very well equipped. Generally, Windstar does a good job. My annoyance is that I felt "nickled and dimed" because there are so many extra charges. I would rather pay a little more and have more included (like wine at dinner and laundry). Another annoyance is to arrive at a "briefing" for the next day's activities only to have to sit through half an hour of marketing for future Windstar trips before the "briefing" begins. Another annoyance is Internet access; they sell it but tell you that it will work only intermittently and so much time is used up just trying to log on, plus it's expensive! But all in all, it was a good trip and I would do it again!

Luxurious, Comfortable, plus Some Annoyances

Star Pride Cruise Review by seamominsb

seamominsb’s Full Rating Summary
Get Windstar Star Pride price drops

Ocean View Suite
Cabin S1 118
Very comfortable with plenty of drawer and closet space; TV that worked in ports. Nice window instead of a porthole. Didn't like bathtub, which made it very difficult (and a bit dangerous) to get in and out of the shower and shower head is positioned awkwardly, not permitting full force of the shower. Cabin is well-positioned in center of the ship.
Deck 4 Suite Cabins