3. Voyager of the Seas
This was my sixth time in Europe and my second cruise. However, I must admit, it was my favourite vacation!!!

Embarkation and disembarkation were a breeze compared to what I remembered on a previous cruise.

This was my second cruise and both times, I chose to rent an inside stateroom because I cannot justify paying the extra price for the little time spent in the cabin. The cabin was compact, clean and well maintained -- it reminded me of an RV. I was satisfied and next time I cruise, I will likely rent an inside stateroom again!!!

Activities and entertainment on the ship were plenty and had something to please every taste, interest and age group.

All staff were superb and made us feel like VIP for the week.

My 6 year old daughter participated in the children`s program and loved it. This also allowed me to have some free time to rest and take advantage of activities that did not interest my daughter. In the end, we were both happy, content and felt that we each had a holiday on our own and together - perfect combination!

Marseille was to be our last port, but unfortunately, we were not able to dock due to weather conditions. It was a busy day on board, however, I only felt that the boat was crowded at breakfast in the Windjammer, the rest of the boat was fine. I took advantage of the day to rest and take advantage of the boat amenities. Unfortunately, the weather was not nice enough on this day to sit out on the deck and the boat was a bit rocky which gave me a bit of sea sickness.

Single mom with a 6 year old on Western Med Cruise

Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review by Lisou

This was my second cruise and both times, I chose to rent an inside
stateroom because I cannot justify paying the extra price for the
little time spent in the cabin. The cabin was compact, clean and well
maintained -- it reminded me of an RV. I was satisfied and next time I
cruise, I will likely rent an inside stateroom again!!!

All staff were superb and made us feel like VIP for the week.

Marseille was to be our last port, but unfortunately, we were not able
to dock due to weather conditions. It was a busy day on board, however,
I only felt that the boat was crowded at breakfast in the Windjammer,
the rest of the boat was fine. I took advantage of the day to rest and
take advantage of the boat amenities. Unfortunately, the weather was
not nice enough on this day to sit out on the deck and the boat was a
bit rocky which gave me a bit of sea sickness.

Lisou’s Full Rating Summary