3. Marella Celebration
This was our third cruise with Thomsons. We first sailed on this ship 8 years ago around the Canary Islands - a pleasant time enjoyed by all. Earlier this year we enjoyed a week onboard the Spirit around the Eastern Med area, again quite a pleasant voyage including the Thomson flight from the UK. However this recent cruise around the Baltic states was really plagued with onboard problems. My wife and I along with a few hundred other passengers left the ship with unpleasant medical issues relating to poor hygiene and poor fresh air circulation problems. The quality of the food from a nutritional value was well below par, and when we asked for some fresh vegetables they turned up still bloody frozen in the middle!!. Our waiter had a terrible cold and was still working in the main restaurant. I followed one crew member out of the toilets who didn`t wash his hands and went straight to work in the bar area handling drinks glasses serving passengers. There was virtually no fresh air delivery in the cabins - just recirculated warm air carrying germs. We reported this issue three times but to no avail. Along with many others we talked to on departure morning - we couldn`t wait to get off. We are still ill to this day as I write this. Thomsons/TUI you really need to get this sorted or face legal challenges.

Disappointing and angry.

Marella Celebration Cruise Review by The Mol

We are still ill to this day as I write this.

Thomsons/TUI you really need to get this sorted or face legal challenges.
The Mol’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Celebration price drops

Cabin 6xx
Large enough but dirty. Could do with a professional deep clean. Even the wardrobes were not cleaned. Very poor air circulation, slept with the toilet door open just to get some air circulation!.
  Marella Celebration Deck Plans