3. Serenade of the Seas
I chose the this ship as I wanted to go to Iceland and the larger ships do not go there. I travel the transatlantic twice a year and prefer a ship that has the Royal Promenade, ice skating, diving, Production Shows, nightly entertainment , lectures, etc I would not go to Iceland again but I can say "Been There, Done That" I booked an interior room for the trip to Iceland. Never again, I would not do that again.You just do not know what is going on outside, especially the weather. I like to know when morning has arrived and you do not know that in an inside cabin. I also like an afternoon nap and that is so much better in an outside cabin. I felt cut off from the rest of the ship The nightly entertainment was not up to my standards or at least what I have become accustom to.

I like the larger ships but they do not go to Iceland

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by travlerme1

I would not go to Iceland again but I can say "Been There, Done That"

I felt cut off from the rest of the ship

travlerme1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas price drops

Will return to an Outside cabin in the future. Missed seeing the morning light on the Inside cabin.
  Serenade of the Seas Deck Plans